Project Engineer ( ə/h qeyd olunmayıb )
- Responsible from the industry services together with newly developed services, preparing product technical and commercial packages, training technical team activities
- Delivering the services with the adequate level of technical quality,
- Review the technical quality of services delivered,
- Responsible for the monitoring all inspection activities performed by Intertek Inspector team.
- Responsible from technical support of engineering standards (EN, API, ASME, TSE standards, procedures) and qualification of personnel (Shop-Site Inspection, CE marking, AIM, Welding) in all industry services,
- Responsible for monitoring and following up assessments of Inspectors according to Intertek global taxonomy definitions.
- Managing the implementation of Intertek’s sub-contractor procedure.
- Maintaining and developing close and good relations with Client representatives allocated to major projects.
- Making field visits to ensure that services are performed to Intertek Standards and in accordance with Client Requirements / Specifications.
- Attend Management meetings
- Supervising Project Coordinators on below projects;
- Mentoring and Monitoring auditors,welder examiners,inspectors.
- Assessment and concluding of appeals and complaints.
- Managing personnel certification programs
- Issue and keep control of the Quality Management System in “CONTROL’.
- Identify and report possible quality problems to the Director and QA representative and initiate solution of such problems.
- Evaluate subcontractors QA Systems and co-ordinate QA related activities.
- Provide audit reports to the Director and QA representative
- Initiate Quality Management and General Quality Meetings.
- Liaison with the client in quality related matters.
- Prepare, execute or coordinate and report systematic audits to ensure that the approved procedures and work instructions and processes are adhered to.
- Coordinate actions for quality improvement through all disciplines and functional areas within the company organization.
- Liase with Certification Authority local office as directed by QA representative
- Ensure that the documentation system to be followed up according to global and local documentation requirements.
- According to EN ISO IEC 17020, EN ISO 17024 and EN ISO 17065 accreditation requirements, creating procedures and processes and ensuring their implementation and continuity
- Təhsil: Ali (bakalavr)
- İş təcrübəsi: 1 - 3 il
- Yaş həddi göstərilməyib
- Qualification requirement: mid-level qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Oil & Gas, EPCs or similar
- University degree- Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineer
- NDT Level II Qualification
- at least in 3 methods such as UT, MT, PT, RT and VT
- valid certificate (from local accredited company according to ISO/EN 9712)
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
- Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
HR Inn - Recruitment & Consulting
Menecer kömekçisi (şirket)
RZ Group Job Center