Communications specialist ( ə/h qeyd olunmayıb )
Azerbaijan Tourism Board
- Assists with media relations activities including: visiting journalist program and staffs FAMs as needed; dealing with incoming bloggers and their itinerary;
- Actively assists with establishing and nurturing media relationships, regularly identifying new contacts and relevant story angles;
- Actively researches and suggests new media channels to secure travel/lifestyle media coverage spanning print/television/digital channels;
- Assists with organization of various media campaigns, drafts initial reports, arrange interviews and statements;
- Assists with content creation and social media management;
- Assists to develop relationships with key local and international stakeholders to secure and grow of media coverage, both locally and internationally;
- Assists with developments of publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, articles, special projects and assignments; drafts initial content if needed;
- Acts as a member of Crisis Communication team;
- Monitors public media inquiries and drafts responds if needed;
- Coordinates external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters etc.);
- Provides sketches of mass media announcement;
- Writes PR content for company website;
- Plans events, seminars and press conferences;
- Collaborate with marketing team and external communications agencies.
- Təhsil: Ali (bakalavr)
- İş təcrübəsi: 1 - 3 il
- Yaş həddi göstərilməyib
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of work experience preferably in in Public Relations, Communications.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent Azerbaijan and English verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 12 June, 2019.
- Please indicate the name of the position (Communications Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.
Digital Classifieds OU
Mətn yazarı (Copywriter)
Azerbaijan Railways CJSC
SMM və poliqrafiya meneceri
Kompass Azərbaycan MMC
Dreams az MMC
Content Manager For Mothercare.az
SABAH GROUP MMC
Uptime Marketing Agency
200 — 300 AZN