Regional Tourism Development Manager ( ə/h qeyd olunmayıb )
Azerbaijan Tourism Board
- Support co-ordinate, communicate and work with regional TICs and DMOs in relation to STA/ATB activities
- Conduct research relating to regional tourism development in Azerbaijan
- Draft project concepts
- Develop project scope of works documents and control the tender process
- Develop and implement workflow processes and organizational structure and manage internal and external relationships
- Work closely with the public and private sector at local, regional and national levels
- Attend local and regional level public sector meetings representing the interests of STA/ATB and the tourism sector in general
- Support with tourism product assessments and preparing technical reports to STA/ATB
- Work with STA/ATB head office to communicate policy and regulation advice to Executive Powers and other government and non-government organizations
- Produce regular progress reports to STA/ATB
- Təhsil: Ali (bakalavr)
- İş təcrübəsi: 3 ildən artıq
- Yaş həddi göstərilməyib
- Requirements Education and/or Experience:
- Post graduate degree in Public Policy / Tourism Development / Regional Development / Development studies/ Economics (majoring in local culture, history, regions, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in tourism sector
- Proven experience working in a team
- Awareness / understanding of the regions as a tourism destination
- Experience in development, formulation and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Experience managing a budget
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Azerbaijani and English
- Computer literate
- Not essential, but considered favorably is:
- Experience in public / government office
- Experience in multicultural environment / international projects
- Help us develop sustainable regional tourism destinations in Azerbaijan!
- Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) is Azerbaijan’s national tourism organization. Our core tasks include the management of the "Holiday in Azerbaijan" brand, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
- The State Tourism Agency (STA) is responsible for implementing policy and regulations in the field of tourism and is supporting regional development through conducting tourism research and developing and implementing regional tourism regulations, plans and projects as well as through institutional strengthening.
- The overall purpose of the Regional Tourism Development Manager is to work with STA/ATB, our network of Tourist Information Centres (TICs) and Destination Management Organisations (DMOs) as well as different public and semi-public stakeholders in order to multiply tourism products and create attractive and competitive regional tourism destinations.
- The Regional Tourism Development Manager is also required to support in the collection of data, conduct consultations with different public, semi-public and private sector stakeholders and act as a liaison with regional level public authorities.
- Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 1 September 2019. Please indicate the name of the position (Regional Tourism Development Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.
Qonaq münasibətləri meneceri
500 — 700 AZN
FANTASIA TRAVEL MMC
400 — 600 AZN
500 — 600 AZN
Golden Sky Travel
Outgoing Tourism Manager
Golden Sky Travel
Product Design Expert
Reserves Management Center
Daxili turizm üzrə mütəxəssis
300 — 500 AZN
SE-RA PRO GROUP MMC
Owl Tourism and Study