Junior Internal Auditor ( ə/h qeyd olunmayıb )
- Assist internal audit team in development of a risk-based audit approach (including standard audit procedures) with focus on significant business risk exposures, improvement opportunities, as well as financial and compliance risks;
- Participate in execution of audit procedures, which will include identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting the procedures performed and presenting the conclusions reached.
- Participate in conducting interviews, review documents, develop and administer questionnaires, compose summary memos, and prepare detailed working papers
- Assist in identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations to enhance internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize exposure to loss and regulatory risk using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed. Draft audit recommendations and report issues to support findings identified during the audit. Obtain management response on control issues identified and the action plan to implement recommendations.
- Participate in assessment of compliance with regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies.
- Təhsil: Ali (bakalavr)
- İş təcrübəsi: 1 - 3 il
- Yaş həddi göstərilməyib
- Candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting, finance or related subjects;
- At least 1 year work experience in audit, accounting or finance. Big 4 public accounting firm experience is advantageous;
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint);
- Understanding in applying accounting principles, auditing standards, procedures, and techniques;
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions;
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, and risk assessment practices;
- Understanding in fraud and business ethics;
- Desire to pursue or have already obtained ACCA, CIA, CFE or other professional designation;
- Ability to travel to regions of the Azerbaijan Republic for audit assignments;
- Strong speaking and writing English language skills, Russian will be a preference.
- Deadline for applications – September 28, 2018.
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.
1300 — 1600 AZN
800 — 1000 AZN
Менеджер VİP клиентов
600 — 700 AZN
Smoke Tobacco Company
1400 — 1800 AZN
Modern Group of Companies MM
Capital Audit MMC
Fire Safety Caspian Azerbaijan
Специалист по корпоративной продаже
600 — 1500 AZN
300 — 500 AZN
Təftiş üzrə Mütəxəssis
PAŞA Bank ASC