Store Development Project Manager ( ə/h qeyd olunmayıb )
Azerbaijan Supermarket LLC
- Oversee site entitlement and due diligence effort for multiple new construction and remodeling projects across Azerbaijan Supermarket entire portfolio of restaurants.
- Participate in project scoping and budgeting of remodel projects.
- Manage all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys.
- Obtain Azerbaijan Supermarkets corporate project approvals.
- Manage all dates and processes within a project to ensure the project progresses as anticipated including but not limited to critical dates within development agreements, leases, purchase agreements, permitting and construction.
- Lead and manage network of layout designer, engineers, architects, consultants and contractors in guiding each project up to the handover to operations team.
- Manage the material approvals for each batch of construction in terms of product quality and commercial control.
- Manage coordinate and support the construction hand-off to the Construction Project Coordinator.
- Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders throughout the project to ensure critical components are not missed and risks are identified.
- Assists with defining construction, renovation and adaptive reuse needs for new and existing buildings and facilities.
- Monitors the construction effort and be a construction field representative of ASM LLC in dealing with landlords and contractors of built-in Bravo projects and contractors of self-stand building projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of the scope of work by contractor as related to construction/ fabrication, pre- commissioning, and commissioning of the facilities is in conformance with project specifications, scope of work, and in accordance with the approved project schedule.
- Coordinate actions and expectations between construction contractors, project stakeholders, project management, and company leadership.
- Responsible for onsite co-ordination, daily/weekly meetings with contractors.
- Develop team approach with trade contractors on site and design team
- Assists the process and organization of permit drawings for new buildings / facilities.
- Review of construction drawings or other deliverables for consistency and correctness. Checking and approving the commercial documentation as variations, additional offers and etc.
- Monitors work progress and report to upper Management on project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Monitors construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provides recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Assists the Facility Manager in handover process of facilities with preparing of snag / punch lists, supervise the progress of handover process.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Təhsil: Ali (bakalavr)
- İş təcrübəsi: 1 - 3 il
- Yaş həddi göstərilməyib
- Technical skills in project controls and 4 to 6 years’ experience in construction engineering
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- A highly motivated individual with entrepreneurial approach.
- Possess an extremely friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing personality, with ability to openly communicate and work with all types of individuals and personalities.
- Ability to develop right working process
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, manage projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiar with commercial construction building codes, energy codes, barrier free codes, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project) as well as CAD software (e.g., AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and Project and project management software.
- Good team player
- Highly self-motivated
- Calm, professional attitude and approach work
- Able and willing to advice and support colleagues at all levels.
- Reliable and trustworthy, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with "Store Development Project Manager" subject.